- We've had >360 page views
- We're on Twitter (follow us @SaveOBU_Blog)
- We have 15 "likes" on our Facebook page, including students, alumni, Shawnee-area residents, and friends (I'd love to double that number by the time students leave for Christmas Break)
- I've strategized with moderate Baptist leaders, and look forward to making contact with many more
- I've planned a month's worth of blog posts to get us into the new year
- We have ads on Google and Facebook to increase our visibility and reach (email SaveOBU@gmail.com if you can contribute $30 to this effort)
- Retweet our blog posts
- Like us on Facebook
- Share the site with all your non-fundamentalist friends and classmates
- And most importantly, email me at SaveOBU@gmail.com. I want to hear your stories. We all love OBU, but we all know it is going through a hard time as administrators crack down in personnel and policy decisions to appease an increasingly fundamentalist state convention.
So far, leading this effort has been exhilarating rather than exhausting. But I am looking to recruit leaders for this effort among students, alumni, retired faculty, and, eventually, BGCO messengers and major OBU donors. Please be in touch.