- Later today, we'll have our 1000th page view
- We're on Twitter (follow us @SaveOBU_Blog) -- Your retweets are a great way to spread the word
- We have almost 30 friends on our Facebook page, including students, alumni, Shawnee-area residents, and friends.
- I'm continuing to network with moderate Baptist leaders throughout the U.S. as we develop a strategy for moving forward
- We have ads on Google and Facebook to increase our visibility and reach (email SaveOBU@gmail.com if you can contribute $30 to this effort)
- This week, we'll discuss women at OBU, the recently lifted dancing ban (and the hope it represents that we have a reasonable Board of Trustees), students' recent underground newsletter, "The Norm," as well as the story of how William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri, broke free from its fundamentalist Baptist state convention.
- Retweet our blog posts
- Like us on Facebook
- Share the site with all your non-fundamentalist friends and classmates
- And most importantly, email me at SaveOBU@gmail.com. I want to hear your stories. We all love OBU, but we all know it is going through a hard time as administrators crack down in personnel and policy decisions to appease an increasingly fundamentalist state convention.
Things are quiet on Bison Hill for the next couple weeks. But let's keep making noise about this issue. It's going to be a long and difficult journey. But the more each of us do to raise awareness and spread the word, the quicker we'll be able to move forward.